Thursday, June 18, 2009

Time


I don't wear watches. I don't like to even know what time it is (unless it is time to eat lunch or something). I think the last watch I faithfully wore was my Swatch Watch. I had interchangeable bands and face plate covers--the works. Don't lie. You know you had one. And you know you loved it. It has only been recently that I have been really wanting a new watch (As trying to bring back the Swatch Watch is really not going to happen for me. Yes. I still have it.) Ok, so I found the most beautiful watch from Michael Kors. It's absolutely stunning! I really think it is something I would wear pretty much everyday and love it! I think I am going to get it soon. I just can't stand not knowing what time it is any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: