Thursday, June 18, 2009


I found this web site that has really nice coats. And I think they are probably pretty warm considering the company is based out of Canada. So anyway, they have this Euro style thing going on that I kinda like. Big buttons. High collar. Rugged, but still sophisticated. I really like it. I have been eyeing this one jacket for a while--it's on sale now. I just find it soooo hard to buy a winter coat in the summer. I know you get the best bargains when you buy off-season, but I just can't seem to bring myself to buy a wool coat when it is 90º outside! However, if I ever find the coat I have been looking for my entire life--which is a knee-length, toffee-colored, leather, trench-style coat--I would totally buy it in a heartbeat! I have been looking everywhere! Kenneth Cole, BCBG, Gap, Banana Republic, ANYWHERE! I just can't find it. So. If you are ever out and find this exact description, let me know immediately! The closest thing I have found was in a vintage store in NYC. Only it was floor length--not happening. In the mean time, I will continue my search for the perfect coat and make due with the ones in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: