Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Out and Un

I periodically look at these 2 sites for gift ideas and just to see some pretty interesting stuff. There is a site for girls: outblush.com; And a sight for guys: uncrate.com. I have to say that the uncrate.com version has better stuff than the girls' version for some reason. Not sure if a guy is doing the girl version to make it less intuitive as to what women really want (ha). Anyway, remember the scene in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" when they went to Cameron's dad's garage with the Ferrari convertible in it? (I am hearing that Twix song in my head right now). They were selling that garage on uncrate.com. It was insane! The asking price was six figures or more. I can't remember exactly. These 2 are just fun to look at for querky items and sometimes you might even find something for yourself. (Oh, and they update it every day!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: