Monday, July 13, 2009

Viva

I have been in the mindset to figure out what I want to wear on a soon-to-be trip to Sin City. I have been looking online to see what in my wardrobe can be repurposed as a fresh new outfit. Vegas has something about it that makes you want to wear more outgoing and, for a lack of a better word, daring attire. I have been searching online for things like: bathing suits, dresses, skirts, and jewelry. One of the more edgy-ier sites I like to peruse occasionally is 80spurple.com. They are very of-the-moment and perfect for a trip like this. I always try to keep in mind that I want to find things that I will wear again. I absolutely hate buying throw-away clothing. So, on my latest trek to find something I would either replicate or buy, I found this skirt. Punchy. Sassy. Short. And so easy to accessorize to make it Viva Fabulous. I would pair it with a white tank and some long necklaces. The shoes would have to make this outfit....and I am pretty sure I have just the right ones in mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: