Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cute + Clothes


I love, love, love when I get mail. So, when I opened my Smith and Hawken mailbox, I found a little bit of delightfulness--a 25% off from Martin + Osa. This online store is so wonderful! I love it! Unfortunately, you have to be very vigilant when items go on sale--they go speedy fast! While perusing the site, I filled my shopping cart with about 7 items almost immediately. I think paying a trip to the actual store would be DANGEROUS. They have lots of locations, just none in my immediate vicinity---whew! I guess the online shopping is just as bad, huh? 20 minutes = $800 in my shopping cart. eekkk! So anyway, I will carefully review these items and decide what is absolutely necessary. I think I have it down to 3 (items that is). And I have that 25% off coupon. This place loves me....

This purse is one of the items I will try to hold back to see if it goes on sale. Maybe. Please. Soon. I love it. I think the brown is the way to go. The only thing that is stopping me is that I tend to like more structured purses. I do love big purses, as I like to have everything I could possibly need in my purse. Anyway, it is very fabulous to look at, and I think would look great on my shoulder. They also have several small clutches that are equally as beautiful. Understated, but fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: