Monday, July 6, 2009

L.A.M.B.


I was watching E! News the other day and saw a story discussing the "quintessential, white summer dress." I began to think about this and realized that I do not own a white dress. I think the last completely white dress I wore was before high school. It wasn't until recently that a lot of my friends are getting married, and cute, white cocktail dresses are in order for them. I feel their pain--they are really hard to find. You want one that's not too plain and not too see through. (Make that not see through at all). So, I began my quest to find a white dress. I ran across a speed bump during my search--make that 2 speed bumps. I normally don't like things like this, but I can't help it. I think these shoes would go perfect with a white dress. If the dress were somewhat casual, yet with understated details. The shoes would definitely be the "big deal" of the ensemble. I am on the hunt to find this pair's perfect match. I'll let you know what I find. If I don't find anything...these L.A.M.B. heels have got skinny jeans + white tank written all over them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: