Saturday, August 15, 2009

Umbrellas-ellas-eh-eh

I love vintage umbrellas. I used to have one that was navy blue with a bandana-ish print on it. The handle was a carved wood with a thin profile. I think it still exists somewhere at my mom's house, but not sure as to the functionality. Needless to say, I have an affinity for quaint, unique umbrellas. I have recently been on a trek to find affordable + cute umbrellas--and I think I may have found a web site that serves both of these purposes. Umbrellas.net. I know, imagine that! They are really adorable (if an umbrella can be such a thing). They are priced around $39 each. I think that is pretty reasonable considering my beige Totes I have owned for several years is much to be desired. (not that I don't appreciate all of the wonderful times it has kept me dry or anything). They are all so cute, I really don't know which one I like best. Here are a few of my personal favorites...







No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: