Saturday, August 15, 2009

This. Is. DIVINE.


I have been in denial for 3 years now as to why I need a dust ruffle. I decided I didn't need a dust ruffle one day and haven't used one since. I was on a mission to buy a new bed--"see, Bunny, some of the newer beds don't have dust ruffles." However, my quest for buying a new bed was eaten up for buying more important things. So, anyway, I was looking through my Garnet Hill magazine the other night before bed and found a not-so-traditional, but very cute dust ruffle. I think I may be sold on it. If I can get passed my stubborn "I don't need to own a dust ruffle" phase, I will definitely purchase this one.

On another note, see the sheets in the picture with the non-dust-ruffle, dust ruffle? (I actually think the best term is bedskirt) I fell in love with them the second I saw them. I went to look at them online and then BAM. 200 Thread count. Um, I don't think so. That is like sleeping on sand paper. Maybe my current 400 thread count, super-duper soft Ralph Lauren sheets have spoiled me, but 200 thread count? That sounds like cardboard. It's unfortunate. I will have to find some other sheets, some other time. Maybe they will go with my new dust ruffle and be just as DIVINE as my current ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: