Tuesday, December 8, 2009

J. Crew really does love me

I ordered a new coat from J. Crew, and it fits and looks wonderful! I got the spiced wine color to break out of the normal brown and black colors. The best thing about it is the wonderful sales rep I called a couple days after receiving my coat. Oh, Rachel, how I love you (and J. Crew, too). See, I got an email that said all outerwear is 30% off, when I paid full-price! So, even though the coupon said "not valid on previous purchases" (which she so properly read to me over the phone), I politely and sweetly asked if she could credit my account. I told her I would just return the coat and reorder it and that would be a pain. She told me just this 1 time she would do it, even though this is not the standard policy. I LOVE HER! I just think if you're nice and nice and nice again, they will eventually give you what you deserve = 30% off!! I am forever a customer of J. Crew and can't wait to get my $25 reward to buy that pretty blouse I just saw on the web site...



No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: