Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Really Ruehls



I have recently been perusing this site and have found a few things I actually like. It is one of the companies with Abercrombie and Hollister, which are completely over-priced for the product you get. So, I was a bit skeptical when looking at this site. I haven't bought anything yet, but I can tell you I was looking at a cami at 10am, and when I went back to look at 6pm, all of the sizes were gone except Large. (Apparently I'm not the only one perusing this site). The only things I feel comfortable buying would be sweaters, tops, and some accessories. Everything else seems to the usual over-priced items that Abercrombie carries. The other thing I am not sure about is the sizing. You know when you try on clothes at AF, they are super-succulently tight? Well, I'm not really going for that look these days, so I can't really say I would want to purchase a Small and it's really an XXS. I'll let you know how it goes--if I can purchase something before it's gone!! ruehl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: