Monday, August 9, 2010

Gettin' Gaga Ready

I'm packing for a fabulous weekend getaway to Vegas! I can't wait to share with you what I am going to do there---GAGA CONCERT!!!

So, here are a few items of clothing I'm definitely taking with:
1. White pool romper. This is a tissue cotton material. Perfect for outside! (from Vicky Secrets)
2. Paisley or Water color mini skirts. These could easily pair with a tank and sandals for a daytime look. Great for shopping or searching for the best Elvis impersonators. (Paisley is from Zara, Painterly is from Revolveclothing.com)
3. FEATHERS. This is somewhat my go-to skirt for Vegas. I don't really have anywhere else I deem it appropriate to wear a mini skirt doused in feathers (except here). So, black mini it is! (Feather skirt is from Bebe)
4. Strapless bubble mini dress. This is the quintessential dress for going out. Not only is it comfy, but it has pockets on seam!! I love the paper maché-esque styling too! (Strapless dress is from Armani Exchange)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: