Thursday, June 17, 2010

Suits Me

I have never spent so much time searching for a bathing suit my entire life. I almost got to the point of buying some really cheap ones and mix/matching with my current bathing suits. Then I came to my senses and realized that would be a mistake. Here are my bathing beauty suits I finally chose for this summer. (A lot of time and effort went into this. I feel like I just crossed a finish line). WHEW!!

Polka Dots I will probably mix and match this suit with an army green top or bottom I already have. Or just a plain black top or bottom.



















My mix & match choices...I love to mix it up a bit. Don't always like to be so match-y.

Watermelon & Braids. I have plenty of suits to pair with these 2 punchy pieces. Can't wait for them to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: