Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My motherboard, My self

I am so excited about new face washes/moisturizers/shampoos/mascaras and the likes. Call me weird, but I love to try new beauty products. It makes me feel, well, girly. I have recently been on a hunt to find the perfect facial cleanser and pore de-clogger. I have not had good luck with the Mark Lees facial cleanser (I thought he was my new best friend, but after not clearing up blemishes and leaving a film on my skin after washing, I have decided to abandon his friendship). Needless to say, I am hunting for my new bestie---I am on week 1 of Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System (thanks to a fellow blogger's post). I will keep watching my face progress, as the package indicates after the first 2 weeks there should see results. (And it boasts to be better than Proactiv, which I've never tried). We'll see. I'm not afraid to dump it for the next hot thing that comes along....

And as for de-clogging, Mark Lees' facial scrub is still a possibility for best scrub. I just haven't fallen in love with it yet, but then again, I'm sure I could fall in love with a scrub....*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. You should try Benefit's "Honey Snap Out Of It!" scrub. I love it-always seems to do the trick to wake me up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look into that one! Thanks!! <3

    ReplyDelete

fabulous comments: