Saturday, January 23, 2010

LuLu's and LuLu's Vintage

I found this web site I think has really cute, girly style. I am not sure of the quality of the garments---there was one I liked, but the seam was sewn so that the pattern didn't match up-blegh! The sizing is apparently in junior sizes. Which makes me think this a Deliah's-type quality but the clothes aren't as tween-ish. Anyway, here are a few things I adored.

Heart of Glass Dress























Telegraph Avenue Dress--perfect bathing suit cover-up




















Nyro Night Dress





















*********************
Did I also mention they have a Vintage section?!?! It is actually pretty decent. The only down-side is that all sales are final for the vintage clothes. I DID, however, find that long brown leather coat I have been on a mad search for the majority of my lady-like life. They have it. Yessss. But the sizing looks a little big and the belt is missing. Noooo. I could live without the belt--could just style it with my cougar belt or something. But I am not so sure it will fit. It looks a little room-y on the model. I do think this a encouragement for me to keep on looking. It's out there---




No comments:

Post a Comment

fabulous comments: